The Tri-County Board of Recovery and Mental Health Services, Darke County Chamber of Commerce, and Coalition for a Healthy Darke County are collaborating with Working Partners® to address this issue through a project called Power Up Workforce | Darke County.
The collaboration needs data from the community to help determine the specific impact of substance use on Darke County’s workforce, and to develop strategies to address it.
This brief survey asks about perceptions, attitudes, knowledge and business practices as they relate to preventing and addressing substance use in the workplace and by the workforce.
It will take about 7-12 minutes to complete this anonymous survey. Owners or managers of businesses or organizations in Darke County can find the survey at tcbmds.org/powerup.
- No personal questions are asked concerning alcohol or other drug use.
- The survey is anonymous and therefore does not collect any personally identifiable information. No attempt will be made to collect or connect responses to individuals.
- No attempt will be made to collect or connect responses to individual organizations.
- Name or contact information will not be added to any list or shared with a third party. Names are not being collected. Email addresses may be used to email the survey link and reminders once potential participants are identified.
- At no time will anyone try to sell anything or ask participants to sign up for anything because of this survey.
Responses will be combined with others from the community to create a report summarizing the data. This information will be used by the Tri-County Board of Recovery and Mental Health Services, the Darke County Chamber of Commerce, and the Coalition for a Health Darke County to:
- Direct strategies to support the business community.
- Identify service gaps.
- Strengthen the workforce.
- Reduce employee costs related to substance use.
- Empower employment through prevention and recovery.