Continuing Education Units for Behavioral Health Professionals
The Tri-County Board of Recovery and Mental Health Services has been approved as a provider of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage & Family Therapist Board #RCST031701
Courses Planned for 2019
- January 10 Ethics: What Will You DO? Completed
- February 21 Sharing Confidential Information Between Ohio’s Behavioral Health and Criminal Justice Systems Completed
- March 21 Labor & Sex Trafficking Completed
- June 13 Wellness & Self Care for Providers
- August 23 Safe and Supported Youth: An LGBTQ Cultural Competency Training For information and to register...
- October 24 Motivational Interviewing Coming soon...