Office of Prevention and Education
The Tri-County Board offers a variety of training and education programs for every level of audience, from youth to professional. Bookmark this page to see upcoming training programs as they are scheduled. For questions or to schedule a training program for your organization, contact Beth Adkins, Director of Prevention and Education, or Brad Reed, Director of Community Resource Development.
- CEU Courses for Behavioral Health Professionals
- Crisis Intervention Team for Law Enforcement Professionals and related companion courses Learn More....
- Mental Health First Aid Learn More....
- Suicide Prevention and Awareness
- Speaker Topics
- Health Fairs
- Hidden in Plain Sight - substance use awareness program for parents
- Youth-Led Prevention programs
- Healthy Communities programs