- SafeHaven will cook and deliver meals to each current member requesting lunch each open day. Delivered meals will also include worksheets from our library of evidence-based wellness groups (for discussion via phone and online group), an activity, and a quote of hope.
- SafeHaven will make daily outreach and wellness calls to our membership. SafeHaven staff will also welcome incoming calls offering peer support and caring in addition to regular HOPE-Line hours and services.
- SafeHaven will go Live from each county site multiple times daily with private Facebook groups and/or Zoom support meetings that feature evidence-based classes, support groups, and virtual social time.
- Organizational Payeeship services will continue with no changes to the security of all bills being paid. The only adjustments will be that all appointments will be via telephone, and all checks will be mailed.
- HOPE-Line services will continue with no changes.
- Free Lunch requests will work in the same fashion as members previously calling for transportation. Members should call by 9am each morning to be included in the daily meal delivery.
- Meals will be placed at the door of the requesting member residence between approximately 11:15am and 1:00pm, depending on the number of meals per county. Delivery drivers will call shortly in advance of dropoff for more exact times. (No face-to face delivery.)
- For Darke County members: 937.548.7233. For Miami County members: 937.615.0126. For Shelby County members: 937.658.6930.
- A few additional lunches may be available daily for delivery to adult individuals in Darke, Miami, or Shelby Counties that are not yet SafeHaven members, with confirmation required that those individuals receive clinical mental health services.
- Lunches will be basic part of this week until we receive required delivery supplies to keep meals hot and fresh.
- Confidential Facebook Live groups and Zoom meetings, for members with available technology, will be set up by controlled technological invitation only. Interested current members may request invitation, or other interested adults receiving clinical services may request invitation and orientation by calling each site via the numbers listed above. SafeHaven will be calling current membership to walk them through, if interested. While building staff comprehension of using this technology, these live/online groups and meetings will slowly roll out Thursday, March 19th and expand for full utilization Monday, March 23rd.
Please call our administrative line at 937.615.9534 with any questions during this TEMPORARY change. Thank you for your understanding and support in this challenging time, and may God bless you and yours with health and peace.
Executive Director: SafeHaven, Inc.