There is a SIGN ON BONUS of $500 after 6 weeks and another $500 after 6 months.
Job Title: Licensed Mental Health Provider (Office Based)
Reports to: Clinical Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Employees of Darke County Recovery Services, DBA Recovery & Wellness Centers of Midwest Ohio are expected to value highest ethical standards, quality clinical care, and good customer service. We also value quality communication skills in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary and often multi-agency service environment.
- Informs clients of limits to confidentiality, rights regarding services delivered, and payment expectations
- Performs diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, and psychotherapy services within scope of practice in collaboration with clients
- Completes the Individual Treatment Plan in collaboration with the client before any services are provided
- Coordinates interventions with a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Completes all billable documentation within 24 hours of the service
- Maintains efficient and timely documentation on all other non-billable services such as referrals, discharges, etc.
- Integrates services and/or make referrals to appropriate professionals or outside agencies as indicated
- Participates in the assessment of program needs and peer review, as well as cooperate with performance improvement objectives
Required Credentials and Skills
- Independent Licensure (LISW, LISW-S, LPCC, or Psychologist)
- Displays good customer service skills with clients and public at large
- Utilizes computer well enough to perform clinical documentation in Carelogic (MIS system) directly, as well as generate written communication in Microsoft Word or via email