Come help save lives! This position will be full-time, 40 hours a week. Schedule is 4 10-hour days Monday-Thursday, 1st shift. RWC offers full benefits that include: Medical/Vision/Dental insurance, paid life insurance policy, paid time off including holidays, and a flexible and friendly work environment! This position will require travel to other locations: 1 day in Greenville, 2 days in Tipp City, and 1 day in Eaton.
- Assists the providers with medications, diagnostic testing orders, and correspondence and with records compliance as ordered by provider. (Alletess, Genesight and / or other pharmacogenomics product requisition, collect swab samples, UDS, completes lab order form for telehealth, records request, letters/paperwork, FMLA, school notes and school medication administration forms)
- Monitors lab and other diagnostic tests results to ensure the quality of care
- Integrates services and/or make referrals to appropriate professionals or outside agencies as ordered by provider (Sleep lab, Flexman clinic, other specialties)
- Orders and receives samples from pharmaceutical reps as well as scheduling in-services to educate and inform the staff of new medication information. Maintain sign-in sheets
- Provides education to the client and family members on healthy lifestyles, nutrition, mental illness, medication, side effects, medication compliance, problem solving, heat related illness, SUD and pharmacogenomics,
- Maintains medication holding area. Proper destruction of expired medications and checking in and out of medications according to pharmacy board guidelines
- Coordination with pharmacies to encourage adherence to medication regimen (docu-dose, informing pharmacies of new or discontinued medication)
- Facilitates access for clients to medications through Central Pharmacy, Patient Assistance Programs and the medication samples
- Supervises the filling of medication boxes on site
- Administers injections as prescribed
- Delivers nursing care through follow up appointments and reports findings to provider for new orders and prescription authorization
- Provides triage for client symptoms and side effects and acts as the liaison between the client and provider as needed (phone calls, walk-ins)
- Provides Health History assessment form for each client initially and annually thereafter
- Assumes responsibility as a delegate to the provider for REMS Coordination
- Informs clients of limits to confidentiality, rights regarding services delivered, and payment expectations
- Participates in interventions with a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Maintains efficient and timely clinical documentation in the ECR
- Participates in the assessment of program needs and peer review, as well as cooperate with performance improvement objectives
- Complies with confidentiality and protected health information rules.
- Attends staff meetings, in-services, case conferences, etc. as scheduled
- Performs other related duties as assigned including support activities as needed to augment functioning of the agency (reminder calls, vitals, Patient and Family Expectations, Informed consent for Telehealth, CSA, OARRS, Prior authorizations, maintaining white board, checking clients in and out for providers, uploads Genesight results to ECR, faxing, scanning and copying)
- Collaborates in maintaining clean, safe workplace, including maintenance of CPR/First Aid skills and aggressive client management skills (TAPS or equivalent), and Continuing Education.
- Manages Vivitrol coordination/referrals/spreadsheets
- Available for signing in medications delivered from pharmacies, fed ex, UPS
- Maintains referral list and the scheduling of initial evaluations with the providers
- Provides CPR training quarterly agency wide
- Maintains and updates provider rosters by ensuring closings and transfers are up to date
- Scheduling and rescheduling of clients as requested by providers. Assists providers with referrals to other departments within our agency and transfers as needed.
- May be called to work at other locations
- Work schedules can vary depending on provider’s availability
Productivity Expectation: 30%+
Required Credentials and Skills
- Active Ohio Licensure (LPN)
- Oral & written communication skills
- Competency in areas prerequisite for performing activities noted above.
- Displays good customer service skills with clients and the public at large.
- Utilizes computer to perform clinical documentation in Carelogic (MIS system) directly, as well as generate written communication in WORD or via email.
- Completes Relias Training as scheduled
Apply today at https://www.recoveryandwellnessohio.org/careers.html